Dvbviewer 4.9.6.20

I am trying to use DVBViewer 4.9.6.20 and I am having problem finding satellite channels a friend of mine also has the same problem. We tried using older version of the DVBViewer 4.9.0.0 and channel are OK but my user and password used by keytool are not compatible with old DVBViewer. Any solution for the above problem.

Thanks

support.zip

Transedit same problem. The only way to view channels is to save the channel list on the older version of DVBViewer and than transfer them to the new one. :(

Edited by corsa

Set Settings -> Scanner2 -> PAT Timeout to a high value (e.g. 30000 ms) in TransEdit and try again.

There is a bug in the 4.6 WDM/network driver for the SkyStar USB HD (acknowledged by TechniSat). It may cause the tuner to take a long time until it locks on a frequency. I've experienced it myself. Depending on the satellite position it may affect only few or all transponders. Which satellite position do you receive?

Hi I will try the settings out I got Hotbird 13 , Astra 19.2 and Astra 28.2. the problem is with 19.2 and 28.2 e.g on channel 28.2 no sky channels at all.

I got Hotbird 13 , Astra 19.2 and Astra 28.2. the problem is with 19.2 and 28.2 e.g on channel 28.2 no sky channels at all.

If Hotbird works and is PosA/OptA, it rather looks like a DiSEqC problem resp. wrong DiSEqC settings.