Using SkyStar2 and AirStar2 together

AllenConquest

The title says it all. Can I run both these cards in the same PC and use DVBViewer (or any other software) to control both of them. I'd probably want to be able to view satellite while recording terrestrial, is that possible ?

Thanks for any help,

Allen

At the momoent there is no real successfull solution to run both cards in same system on different transponders. Some people tested it but with not so much luck.

Steffen

• 2 weeks later...

Can DVBViewer be used with any other DVB-T card ? I really want to put together an HTPC system that combines DTT and Satellite, but can't find any software that can do this. Does anyone know of a software package that will allow me to combine DVB-S and DVB-T cards in one machine ?

Thanks,

Allen

The title says it all.  Can I run both these cards in the same PC and use DVBViewer (or any other software) to control both of them.  I'd probably want to be able to view satellite while recording terrestrial, is that possible ?

Thanks for any help,

Allen

I'm not sure, but if you use different applications for both cards, why not?

if you cant select the card in application it should not work, because both would youse the 1. card...... 2 different appliction would use the same driver with same card...

But anyone wrote in TV4pc you can select the card. So you could use it to view on the second card and for the first card you can use the DVBViewer for recording.

let us know if its work...

Steffen