Dvbviewer crashes when i try to do anything

laptribe

hi i just purchased and installed DVBViewer 4.9.6.20 i registered it with my key and all info and set it up when i open it to do anything it closes i try to scan for channels it closes i try to select a channel from the default Astra list and it crashes :( gone through a uninstall/reinstall process once which sadly did not make a difference

editied to add: my hardware is recognized by DVBViewer and i added a video here

to show you my issue

attached is my support file

support.zip

Edited by laptribe

hi i just purchased and installed DVBViewer 4.9.6.20 i registered it with my key and all info and set it up when i open it to do anything it closes i try to scan for channels it closes i try to select a channel from the default Astra list and it crashes :( gone through a uninstall/reinstall process once which sadly did not make a difference

attached is my support file

You have a "bad" win install, reinstall Win and DVBViewer, and everything will work

I'd wait for one of the DVBViewer support guys to look at the issue first ... reinstalling Windows is a bit of a long shot and I can bet M(edia)centerFreak will be long gone by then when that DOESN'T work ...

I'd say its a either a driver or hardware compatibility issue - DVBV official support should be able to sort you out.

I'd wait for one of the DVBViewer support guys to look at the issue first ... reinstalling Windows is a bit of a long shot and I can bet M(edia)centerFreak will be long gone by then when that DOESN'T work ...

I'd say its a either a driver or hardware compatibility issue - DVBV official support should be able to sort you out.

Then i say: Have patience

And you are completly rigth, i wont take resposability for your configuration after a reinstall, but do as you want, sit still and wait, and wait, and wait

They will answer, maybee

But if it was my problem, I would do a reinstall (1 hour) install drivers and DVBViewer, then look at TV, all happy