Channel decoding problem

Hi,

I'm using DVBViewer 4.9.6.20 on TechnoTrend TT-Budget S2-3200 + CI Module (Cyfrowy Polsat - Nagravision 3). I've got problem with decoding few channels (TVN, TVN7, TVN Turbo, TVN Meteo, TVN Style, TVN CNBS from HotBird 13E). I've got no picture and sound on them - rest of channels are working fine.

I figured out, that this is not entirely DVBViever fault. It's some kind of incompatibility between DVBViever and card API - ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll. On latest version 1.0.1.21 channels don't work. neither on 1.0.1.20 and 1.0.1.17, but on very old 1.0.1.4 everything is fine and channels are decoded properly.

I don't think that it's only dll fault, because I'm also using Skyview 2009 (with ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll 1.0.1.20) and it works great.

My question is. Can I fix this problem without using old ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll? If not, then what is the newest version that will work properly? I tried to download 1.0.1.15, but I can't find any working link. Can you please help me?

Best Regards

I don't have any other CAM and I won't buy another one just for testing (I'm paying monthly fee for accessing coded channels). Anyway it's not CAM fault. It works on other DVB software and even with DVBViewer with older dll library.