taskbar still present in full screen mode with zoom set at 150%

I am running DVBViewer 4.9.6.20 on my HTPC connected to my 60" beast running at 1920x1080. Unfortunately that make the fonts etc just too small. However, if I set the zoom in

control panel > appearance and personalization > Display

to larger 150% I can read everything just fine.

However, this seems to break DVBViewer in so much that the taskbar is ontop in full screen mode. I read in some changelogs (around 4.9.6.5) that this bug was fixed for 125%. So I turned the zoom down to 125% and indeed, the taskbar is now not present in full screen mode. However as I am using 150% that is not good.

The taskbar is also not present if I switch to windows basic theme. Umfortunately, this results in terrible picture tearing in DVBViewer (and windows media player also, so not a DVBViewer issue I dont think)

Anyway, my request is for the 150% taskbar present bug to be fixed.

thanks

Edited by poggs

Thanks. that did indeed remove the taskbar. THere is now a judder every couple of seconds. Very similar to what happens when I enable basic theme. Ho hum, solve one problem and get another :-)

Hopefully the developers will fix the bug soon.

Edited by poggs