Recording Service Check against work in new versions?

Gugaoforums

Hello friends!!!

I like DVBViewer and I buy two licenses but Check against recordings dont work in my location :( so I want use DVBViewer again but I need to know if working now or this is fixed in future?

I think that is to be one epg problem.. I send my epg file for learn about..

I think that problem is dont have series information in correct position..

in my epg the information about episode is the same place for all text..

sorry for my bad english! I give up using DVBViewer because this problem but never ask for solve this.. now I try to ask for help.

thanks for all!!

epg.rar

Check against recordings

Check what? You mean timer creation of the auto search? This can only work, if there is a difference. If all epg entries are named the same, you should complain to your broadcaster. There is nothing we can do about it.

Check what? You mean timer creation of the auto search? This can only work, if there is a difference. If all epg entries are named the same, you should complain to your broadcaster. There is nothing we can do about it.

hello lars!!!

thanks for your repply!

yes auto search working for add recordings.. but all recording the same shows!!

excuse my bad english.. I try to explain..

for example in auto search I look for simpsons.. this is the epg info I get

FOX | Wednesday, 6/20/2012 12:13 PM - 12:41 PM

Os Simpsons

9ª Temp. Reap. Série que satiriza o estilo de vida da classe média dos EUA com histórias inteligentes e originais. 27 Emmys. Hoje: Ep.22 - Trash of the Titans. Quer este canal em HD? Mude para SKY HDTV: 3003-7676 (leisure hobbies (general))

9ª Temp. Reap. Série que satiriza o estilo de vida da classe média dos EUA com histórias inteligentes e originais. 27 Emmys. Hoje: Ep.22 - Trash of the Titans. Quer este canal em HD? Mude para SKY HDTV: 3003-7676

Minimum age: 902 6

all this text show for me

98692324.jpg

the auto-search put to record all simpsons that I dont have perfect! but with have two ep.22 in the same day all will be recorded!

understand my poor english?

check againts is working to check old recordings with the new ones.. but if have same episodes in same day record all new!

if have simpsons ep.22 in the morning and simpsons ep.22 at night all will be recorded!

thanks for your repply I really need this working please

Use "check against timer name" to disable duplicate timers.

But be careful. If the generated timer name (description) is manually changed or something general, you might end up with a lot of disabled timers which should be enabled...

Use "check against timer name" to disable duplicate timers.

But be careful. If the generated timer name (description) is manually changed or something general, you might end up with a lot of disabled timers which should be enabled...

using timername dont work too!

if you see my anexed epg understand why..

but I think that dont have much interest to solve this problem!

I using 4TR For the recorder and dont record duplicates.. but I was a big fan of DVBViewer.. but it seems time to move on..

thanks

no sorry I don't understand. please provide the problematic svctimers.xml in question and the searches.xml.

And I tested 4TR and well good luck., you will need it :)