Quality of Software

ElecardFAN

Hi, today i was in a meeting with a bigger possible customer of our company. And within this meeting he asked my boss why he should buy our newest product. The answer was simple, because we also use our software. Anyway i tested afterwards some of the competitive applications and i was quite surprised, because they either did not worked at the first time, or i got multiple strange runtime errors and/or i missed features i usually use on a daily purpose for a long time. What i want to say is, that i sometimes have the feeling that some developers do just a Job without using their own software. The DVBViewer is something i never ever felt like this and thats why i want to say thanks

Been using DVBViewer for a few years and must say it is excellent, with 3 tuners in my rig it does not put much load on the CPU and my mid range 5770 GPU hardly gets trashed even when I run 3 DVBViewer apps at the same time.

Tech support always respond to most queries.

Well done from me too. :D:bye: