Only one channel not encoded

BaidareW

I have been able to see only one channel. All other are detected but not showing : the * mark in the left bottom as I understand means coded. But all those "coded" channels play fine on my TV. Even those who do not have "key" icon on channel name in channel list also is not showing..

What should I do ?

DVBViewer 4.9.6.20, Win 7, Mystyque Cabix-C2, cable TV (both : DVB-C and analogue)

post-126528-0-58871300-1340453441_thumb.jpg

cable TV (both : DVB-C and analogue)

..stick to analogue or get yourself a CI module and a smart card ;) Though some DVB-C channels should be FTA at least in German cable networks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for you answer.

How can I use analogue signal ? Is this something that I must set in program or some kind of different connection to the card ? Or the card is wrong here ?

..stick to analogue or get yourself a CI module and a smart card ;) Though some DVB-C channels should be FTA at least in German cable networks.

Your current TV card can only receive digital TV; DVBViewer can only use digital cards as well. So for viewing analogue TV, you will need another TV card and program.

If "hack" means viewing pay TV without paying for it: This board is the wrong place for such things (§13 board rules)!

It would help to know in which country you live and the name of the cable operator.

Edited by Basic.Master

My cable operator also broadcast digital TV

we know. You're watching it with DVBViewer :)

You should better ask your operator how can you watch your channels on more than one TV. Some will give a second card for free, some will ask to pay for it...

we know. You're watching it with DVBViewer :)

You should better ask your operator how can you watch your channels on more than one TV. Some will give a second card for free, some will ask to pay for it...

Well I was watching :) Now I am not :) Maybe operator made some codings as few months ago I could view TV in all rooms without problems.