Two minor UI issues in GE - inactive Scheduler Apply button + EPG acce

marek.bohac

1. Inactive (disabled) Apply button in EPG window. Steps to reproduce:

- (probably only when) computer has just resumed from the hiberation

- I start the application and open the Scheduler window.

- when I click the first item in the job list and change the job settings (e.g. the "Action after recording" setting), the Apply button still remains inactive (disabled). I have to click some other job and then back to make it active

2. I think this one came with version 3.1.3.0. I like using the keyboard because it's fast compared to the mouse and really appreciate that the author of GE took the trouble to make the application keyboard-friendly. But now I cannot use my favourite shortcut for the "Search" field in the EPG window. It used to be Alt+E and now there is a collision with the Schedule button (they both have "S" as the access key).

Both of the issues apply to 3.1.3.0.

1. Inactive (disabled) Apply button in EPG window.

The Apply Button activation depends on valid data in the Channel, Start and End fields. I can't reproduce it here, but I will keep an eye on it.

But now I cannot use my favourite shortcut for the "Search" field in the EPG window. It used to be Alt+E and now there is a collision with the Schedule button

You can fix it in the English.lng file:

[frmEPG]

//...

lblSearch.Caption=S&earch:

1. Inactive (disabled) Apply button in EPG window.

The Apply Button activation depends on valid data in the Channel, Start and End fields. I can't reproduce it here, but I will keep an eye on it.

I think I forgot to mention this (bug?) happens only from time to time, but I guess you got it.

But now I cannot use my favourite shortcut for the "Search" field in the EPG window. It used to be Alt+E and now there is a collision with the Schedule button

You can fix it in the English.lng file:

[frmEPG]

//...

lblSearch.Caption=S&earch:

Thanks, that's it, works ok.

Inactive (disabled) Apply button in EPG window
I can reproduce it, but only if GE is in Standby (Playback Off) and regardless of whether the PC has been in Hibernation before or not.
I can reproduce it, but only if GE is in Standby (Playback Off)

That's it! Just a wrong order. UpdateButtons gets called before the channel field is set to the channelname of the selected entry, and the Apply Button remains disabled, because in this moment the channel field is still empty. The bug doesn't show up if a channel is played, because DVBViewer GE auto-selects it in the Scheduler Window when it is opened -> channel field gets a content. Will be fixed in the next release.