RS 1.10 Mouse wheel scroll

goldenmidas

Hi! After upgrading to RS 1.10, in timeline view I can't scroll the page horizontally by scrolling the mouse wheel anymore, I remember it was working on earlier versions.

For some reason it doesn't work here, I'm using IE9 but it doesn't work on Chrome either...

Tried to reload the page with F5, deleted browsing history... EGP has found enough programs to have plenty of info on the screen to scroll to the left and to the right, as you can see on the attachment :)

post-82018-0-92411400-1341577398_thumb.jpg

Edited by goldenmidas

I remember it was working on earlier versions.

How far back do you mean? Before 1.9.3 the whole Timeline window was a horisontal scrolling area, but was changed to the area just above timeline window and the channel icon area to the left of timeline window.

EDIT; ok, thanks for the explanation... I was used to keep my mouse pointer on the center of the timeline area and didn't know that the pointer needs to be somewhere on the top or on the left (I even tried to scroll keeping the pointer on the bottom of the screen on the "empty" area, didn't work that way either so I thought it was broken). :P My bad, but anyway, I must say I liked the previous (< 1.9.3.0) approach more :) Now user needs to know where to keep the pointer to be able to scroll... Web pages don't usually work that way (like in this forum I can keep the pointer anywhere inside a browser window to be able to scroll) so it feels a bit un-natural... anyway, I'll get used to it :)

Edited by goldenmidas

The EPG area has now support for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

In the old version it was not possible to scroll vertical. And it was not possible to use the horizontal scroll possibility of the mouse for horizontal scrolling.