I am from EGYPT and do not have paypal account, how to order the pro v

WuxiIxuw

Hello,

I am from EGYPT and do not have paypal account, how to order the pro version?

Please help and do not tell me get a paypal account as Egypt is not listed.

Also I've a money bookers account.

Thanks a lot and much appreciated.

Please this is urgent.

via Bank Transfer:

Bernd Hackbart CMUV

Account Number: 600003280

Sorting Number Adress (Bank Adress): 82051000 / Sparkasse Mittelthüringen

BIC: HELADEF1WEM

IBAN: DE03 8205 1000 0600 0032 80

Transferreason: DVBViewer + Email-Adress

Or send the money via postal to Christian Hackbart, Schubertstr. 23, 99096 Erfurt. Make sure that the banknotes are wrapped safe in the envelope in order to avoid and keep in mind that your eMail Adress is written correctly!

Well, i think this information shouldn´t be posted in a forum for everyone to see, don´t you think ?!? There´s not much missing to do some heavy damage with his account!

Just a thought... o:)

Hello

Thanks for your reply and sorry for late response but I did not get the email alert and check manually few minutes ago.

Please how many computers I can run with one single license?

Note that it will be running in the same time!?

Also I'd like to run the DVBViewer on 20 computers all will be running in the same time.

Will I get any discount?

Also how can I reach you via email!?

Thanks a lot

LICENSE

Use of the Software other than for your internal, non-commercial, operations requires that you have entered into a separate license agreement with CMUV. Please e-mail hackbart-AT-DVBViewer.com for further information.
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, i think this information shouldn´t be posted in a forum for everyone to see, don´t you think ?!? There´s not much missing to do some heavy damage with his account!

Just a thought... o:)

Thats a common misconception. It's perfectly safe. Money can only be paid in and not taken out via BT/IBAN. It's very popular in Europe especially Germany, much more so than PayPal (which is a rip-off IMO)

Edited by Soupdragon