BBC Olym 1 HD scan problem

Solarfox

Hi...

Got Skystar HD2 Win 7 x64. I`m unable to scan some transponders correctly on 28.5 East with DVBViewer 4.9.6.20 i didn`t try with older version since i don`t have it any more.

If i scan i got some bunch of MTV`s all encrypted on this freq 11914 H 29500 3/4 instead of BBC Olym 1 HD etc. I also try to scan in TranspEdit and DvB and both can`t scan. But if i scan in demo version Dvb Dream i got all 24 BBC Olymp HD programs. In DVBViewer only 16 can be scanned. :(

I`m using exactly same 0285.ini in both programs. I updated ini in c:\DVBViewer\transponders folder and in c:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\Transponders\ also

Any suggestion?

Transponders carrying BBC Olymipic HD services are:

11914H, 11128V, 12304H, 12401V, 12421H, 12440V all DVB-S2, 29500, 3/4

Maybe you've checked the installation folder and not in the configuration folder (->help -> configuration folder). The latter is used for scanning.

Transponders carrying BBC Olymipic HD services are:

11914H, 11128V, 12304H, 12401V, 12421H, 12440V all DVB-S2, 29500, 3/4

Maybe you've checked the installation folder and not in the configuration folder (->help -> configuration folder). The latter is used for scanning.

Ok, i`ll check now...

Edited by Solarfox

Still nothing.

It`s in c:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\Transponders

Downloaded fresh TP list from http://www.fastsatfinder.com/transponders.html and also from Kingofsat latest ini file. I even Moded manually ini file as Derrick told me and still nothing (yes i changed 0=102 to 108 since i added 6 new TPs)

Now i have some doubled channels because i added manually some tps in ini file what`s not a problem i will delete them easy.

Than download demo version of ProgDVB and he found all BBC channels in first scan all 24.

So still missing 8 channels

Don`t know what to do more...

Edited by Solarfox

Hello Solarfox,

How many Sat-Positions do you receive?

Are you using any kind of DiSEqC?

The MTV-Channels you did scan are on

11895 V 27500 2/3 DVB-S 28.2°E.

The second Transponder carrying BBC

Olympic HD services is on 12129 V not

on 11128 V.

Are you shure you have the right ini-

file in the right place? 0282.ini.

Good luck

Hello Solarfox,

The MTV-Channels you did scan are on

11895 V 27500 2/3 DVB-S 28.2°E.

The second Transponder carrying BBC

Olympic HD services is on 12129 V not

on 11128 V.

Good luck

I can watch 32 Satellites

No i`m still using old motor system with good old Datcom_AP500 positioner.

Ye i try even manually change ini than do a scan. Thing is if i put correct frequency 12304 H and symbolrate in DVBViewer he can`t find anything but TransEdit can, probably there is much more thing to set.

But i finally manage to scan all of them :)

hey all im having the same problem not all the Olympic channels are not showing up. ive downloaded the latest version ini from kingofsat for 28.2.

ive opened the ini in transedit and scanned all its after the scan its shows all the missing channels in the list and they work tried the channel preview in transedit.

how do i get the missing channels into dvbviwer ive tried exporting the file and scanning again in dvbviwer but they are still missing.

anyone know how i get them also the DVBViewer channel list options are greyed out ( non clickable)

edit worked it out i figured out i could import the ini file into the channel list without scanning

Edited by Lip