MHEG support for Olympics channels fail

jcomas

When I enter into MHEG 2012 page number from BBC One or Olympics channels (Astra 28.2) I get "Please wait" message all time. Not working MHEG for olympic information.

post-94740-0-97667000-1343331718_thumb.jpg

Did you recently scan 11427H? The Red Button service has been added as "BBC Olympics" on that Transponder. Trying to launch the red button service without having the Data Service in the channel list, will just do nothing.

Unfortunately I have not been able to get the app to work properly, even with the service in my channel list. It will just display a blank screen.

B0WO5.png

Thanks, after I added BBC Olympics data channel I get same error that you but If I go directly to BBC Olympics data channel then I see the data. However it crashes DVBViewer when I press some options from data channel.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same phenomenon here, pressing red button works, but when I press olympics 2012, I just get Please Wait. I did a couple of channel scans, no change.