default settings, ts format, ts for otr

gucky

i think it is a good idea to implement the following features into the DVBViewer:

a default setting for the action the DVBViewer executes, when a recording is done. in this moment you have to control in every programing what the DVBViewer should do.

i use the DVBViewer scheduler. so when i program a recording i have to control every time what the DVBViewer does after the recording. every time i habe setup the DVBViewer to close itself.

i think it is a good idea do include the vrplugin into the DVBViewer. when i wand to record manually i can't record in the ts format because the ts format is not a native DVBViewer format.

in the last time i tried to setup the DVBViewer to use the mpeg2 decoder from the ffdshow package ffdshow20041003. this decoder i can't use in the DVBViewer. i can't select the filter in the dialog in the dvbiewer.

gucky

think it is a good idea to implement the following features into the DVBViewer:

a default setting for the action the DVBViewer executes, when a recording is done. in this moment you have to control in every programing what the DVBViewer should do.

i use the DVBViewer scheduler. so when i program a recording i have to control every time what the DVBViewer does after the recording. every time i habe setup the DVBViewer to close itself.

I've put this one on the "work in progress" list.

Bye, Oliver

in the last time i tried to setup the DVBViewer to use the mpeg2 decoder from the ffdshow package ffdshow20041003. this decoder i can't use in the DVBViewer.

Select <Auto>. This will usually let the DVBViewer use the FFDShow MPEG2 decoder. Somehow FFDShow doesn't report the required format when the DVBViewer checks the available filters

I've already tried it - not very convincing, at least for DVB. Stop and go with the DVBViewer Filter, fast channel switching problems with Marfi's filter... other freeware decoders worked much better (DScaler, XYMpeg...)