Problematic iphone streaming from Media Libraries

majstang

I'm having huge problems streaming video files from the Media libraries with iphone. Inserted two folders in Media Libraries, one with avi's and the other RS recordings folder. Trying to stream with iphone from these media libraries folders with the lowest 256kbit/s, 16:9 and Ultrafast settings it stops within 2-5 minutes. Streaming the same recordings from Iphone->Recordings folder goes much better. From there a whole show can be watched without a single stop. Same case for streaming LiveTV, no problems. Tried different ffmpeg versions with no difference. Now I'm using the one from 2011-12-26. Media libraries streaming stops prematurely regardless of ffmpeg encoding speed used. Measure the bandwidth in 3G net I get numbers up to 5mbit/s, so it shouldn't be any problems streaming SD content with 256kbit/s. Only conclusion I can make is there must be some bug contributing to this odd result. Last time I tried to stream from Media Libraries it worked without problem (256kbit/s). The current version then was RS 1.9.4.1.

Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Regards

majstang

Edited by majstang

You said: stream from these media libraries folders with the lowest 256kbit/s, 16:9 and Ultrafast settings it stops within 2-5 minutes

On android or what? or on PC?