Can't see the transponder 12034 on 9°E

jacko

Hello, everybody

I use DVBViewer 4.9.6.20 with a TTBudget S2-3200 and a multisatellite dish with separate motor commands

When I start to view a program on Astra 19° , this programm is fine. I move the antenna and want to see the programm M6SuisseHD , on 12034V,27500,3/4,DVBS2 -8PSK , I have a black screen on DVBViewer, no picture, no sound , but the signal strengh is OK.

If I close DVBViewer and restart it , I obtain the same black screen

If I close my computer, restart it and run DVBViewer , I have the video and the AC3 5.1 sound of M6SuisseHD but only 10 secondes and after black screen.

It's the same problem for all not scrambled programms on this transponder and only this transponder .All other free programms on 9° East are fine , specially DunaHD amd M2HD

I use LAV codecs for video and audio.

My computer has ASUS EAH5770 graphic card with P7P55D Pro mothercard and runs under W7 Ultimate.

I have not tested old versions of DVBViewer.

Perhaps may I have to do it ?

Thanks for answer

support.zip

I use LAV codecs for video and audio.

Did you try any other? Microsoft should be OK for video.

Edit: I had a chance to try this transponder. The channel displays OK with my Video A (Microsoft decoder) but gives a blank screen for Video B (LAV 0.48)

Edited by QBox User