Technisat Cablestar HD2: System freezes when the volume is raised (aft

GB1337

I added a new tv tuner in my pc ( CableStar HD 2 [4098/3733] - TechniSat Digital - en_XX ). Each time I raise the volume and play anything with sound in it (local files in any format or streaming), the system freezes and I need to use the reboot button. If I mute the sound or keep the system volume to 2-4%, it works fine though. I removed the tuner and it works perfect, even at high volume. The audio card is a Asus Xonar D2 (latest official driver) with 2 M-Audio Bx8a monitors. It started happening right after I placed the tuner in my pc, before even installing drivers for it.

The tuner works fine though, the only weird thing is that I can't disable it in device manager, only uninstall it. I also have Leadtek and Avermedia tuners, the system works perfect with them (I removed them now though).

The system is: Win 7 sp1 64bit, mobo Asus P7P55LX, cpu I5-750, ssd OCZ Agility3, hdd Samsung f3 1TB + another samsung eco green 2TB, 2x2 gb ram ddr3 1333mhz, gpu radeon 5750, Enermax 480W.

I can't seem to find any IRQ conflicts.

Any thoughts on how to solve this?