Recommended card for DVB-C pay channels

Porris

Hello

I have had DVBViewer with Anysee e30 Combo Plus, and it's basically crap. I an looking for an upgrade to the hardware, but I am wondering which card to go for. The main problem with the Anysee is, that DVBViewer does not support Anysee in terms of pay channels. So I am looking for:

- DVB-C (probably C+T) card (internal card preferred, but USB thingy is also possible)

- Possibility to change CI to Conax, since I live in Finland, or a option to buy Conax reader to the card

- Reasonable price

- Compatible with DVBViewer with pay channels

- Compatible with Windows 7, 64bit (I think this will not be an issue)

Any information would be appreciated. Especially, if you live in Finland and have some kind of a card that is working with pay channels, it would be great to know which one you do have!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Oh yeah.. almost forgot.. Also one problem with the Anysee is that the picture hangs if I try to run a game of some sort at the same time. The TV-picture is running on my second monitor and game on the primary.

Edited by Porris

Thanks for reply.. And the link reminded me about the next issue I have.. I only have PCI slots available. My graphics card reserves 3 slots, covering all PCIe -slots. :(

Any idea for PCI card that would suite the purpose? Also USB in panic is ok. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I'm also currently searching a new DVB-C card in order to replace my Anysee E7 USB DVB-C.

I must advise you on quality of Anysee products, I bought two Anysee E7 from past 2 years and both are dead after an electric cut. The quality is poor for an expensive hardware.

Before I was using a Technisat Cablestar with CI slot and it always works.

Moreover, i'm wondering which of these cards are the best :

- TBS6618 PCI-E DVB-C

- Mystique CaBiX-Xpress DVB-C PCIe

- DVBSKy C2800E DVB-C PCIe

Thank you