Can't get dvbviewer and hdhomerun to work under windows 7.

Strandvasker

I've been using DVBViewer on windows xp with a hdhomerun tuner for a couple of years and it has worked like a charm. I'm about to replace my old windows xp box with a new one running windows 7, but I can't get DVBViewer to work properly under win7.

The software hdhomerun provides finds the tuners and channels just fine. DVBViewer and transedit both find the hdhomerun hardware too and when I scan for channels I can see by the lights on the hdhomerun that it contacts the tuner, but not a single channel is found.

I've been checking the setup against my old setup on the xp machine and I'm pretty certain I've ticked the right boxes. DVBViewer on the xp machine runs just fine and scans channels like a charm but under windows 7 it finds nothing.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

Sure, here is the file supporttool created.

-exact TV-card modell and useed driver version:

HDHomerun HDHR3-EU and a HDHomerun HDHR-EU, both with firmware 20120405.

-type and chipset of the mainboard:

MSI H61MA-E35 (B3) with Intel® H61 (B3) Chipset

-graphics card and useed driver version:

Not sure, it's integrated in the CPU which is an Intel i3-2120T. I'm using the standard VGA Graphics Adapter driver. I'm building the machine to run as a server with Recording Service and only using DVBViewer Pro V4.9.6.20 to build a channel list for Recording Service and verify which channels are active.

The windows version is Windows Home Server 2011 which should perform similar to Windows 7 as far as DVBViewer is concerned.

Edit: Didn't see my attachment show up in my post, so I've uploaded it here too: http://ugidelig.com/support.zip

Edited by Strandvasker

Just tried exporting the channel list from my xp machine to the windows 7 machine. When I pick a channel to view it opens a tuner in the HDHomerun and DVBViewer shows the signal strength at the bottom of the screen, but no picture. When I switch to other channels the signal strength variates slightly, which is the same reaction I get on the XP machine.