Paths not possible to store in MyMovies

krasno

Hello :)

Background info:

My old PC works flawlessly.. but it is time to use the new PC that I bought some time ago actually..

so NOW it is time to.. and let the old serve as back-up or something...

And I have come that far now that everything works, ONLY one "minor" problem seriously gives me grey hairs.

If I try to store the paths in MyMovies under settings ..I can't..

I can press add, and find the movie folders and name them, but when I press "OK" the info is not stored as usual.

I can acess the folders in all other ways, also from DVBViewer- and start playing movies and so on. no errrors anywhere to see..

I have tried everything I can even think of, but nothing helped.

The new PC is 64bit the old 32 bit, but to my opinion that should not be a problem..

I use the latest version dvbviwer 4.9.6.20 (not beta) and latest recordservice 1.21.2

I also have tried to share folders and you name it to all users on the PC and have checked folders are not hidden or something.

I am logged in as administrator, and ahve tried to start Dvbvwiever as administrator also, but nothing helps.

Only thing I can think of myself is to re-install dvbvwiever after I have deleted the installation folders totally, but before i do that I would like to find out if any one out there have any idea what can be wrong. so I don't have to delete everything, if you understand :)

If support.zip is needed please let me know, the new PC is not connected at the moment and this is written from the old PC.. !

I think it is not a DVBViewer problem but maybe a Windows problem, but not 100% sure.. it is only what I think.

Thanx for any good ideas :) I spend all day yesterday to mess with the problem.

supporttool.zip added

support.zip

Edited by krasno