can panasonic tx-p46g20 pick dvb viewer ?

bttf

Hi, I have a PANASONIC TX-P46G20 viera.

In this tv i have a menu called "media server".

I connected it in my lan with 1 pc and when i click on this link i see only "windows media server".

Can i configure DVBViewer to stream directly to my panasonic ?

I try with recording service... I see the server running on the pc but the panasonic don't pick the server (i see only windows media server).

There is a way to do it ?

Thanks

The recording service can do, at least if you installed it and as far as i remember there has to be set a tweak inside the recording service settings to allow playback of the upnp live and recording content at the tv.

Yes ... I set up UpnP server on recording service and ... On my tv finally i see the DVBViewer icon...

When i click on it i see the menu "Tv, images, video, etc.".

I'm trying now to see a video channel...After click on it a message on screen tell me "Wait please..." and after 10 seconds a new message display "Illegible file" ?!?

Is possible that panasonic don't support the DVBViewer files ?

I try to connect a samsung galaxy s3 (BubbleUPnp software as dlna client)... I see the DVBViewer on library but when i click on a tv program the software tell me that's is impossible to play the video.

The Panasonic G20 seems to have limited codec support, based on search results from other forums, but the manual does say it supports MPEG-2 (TS and PS), so SD TV should be possible. You may want to try amending the profile set up (uPnPProfilesV2.xml). You can also enable uPnP debugging in RS Options - this will give (a lot of) information in the svcdebug.log file, which can be posted here using the instructions linked at the top of the page.

Thanks for your reply...

I try more more times but my panasonic don't "read" the tv track. After 30 seconds of waiting an error message display on tv "file not readble". I try to connect (as dlna client) a samsung galaxy s3 and is all ok.

Please view the attached file "support.zip".

Can i find a way so the recording service send the streaming to pc with other codec video ?

Really thanks ! Finally i see something.... But no sound and the image freeze and restart every second.

Can you tell me how changed in your "uPnPProfilesV2.xml" ?

The panasonic is connected to the router by a powerline but... i have no freeze for other streams like youtube.

Other problem with radio: radio don't work: "file not supported".

YouTube videos will generally have lower bit rate, even for "HD". You could check the Powerline capacity by connecting a laptop. My experience with Powerline was that it was prone to interference - especially from my satellite USB tuner power supply! I replaced it with direct Ethernet wiring.

It has been explained here before that radio does not work due to buffering being too great for the low bit-rate. Certainly, it hasn't been working on my system.