Opening Multi tuners Simultaneously

omid373

Dear Friends;

Hail all and hope you are well.First I should say that I am new to DVBViewer.

Recently for a laboratory work , I purchased a 4 tuner card "TBS6284 DVB-T/T2" . As a initial goal I want to open 3 tuners simultaneously to access to programs of 3 frequencies.I need to view live TV programs of 3 tuners simultaneously.

I tried DVBViewer to do this because I found it a light weight and applicable.

I installed 3 instances of DVBViewer Pro 3.9 in 3 different paths and set Data Folder location to Program folder.So It is possible to run instances simultaneously.Thanks god! DVBViewer could detect all four tuners in Hardware options.

Now the problem is that when I open the second instance , It does not play anything.In fact only first instance could work.

Now can anyone help for this issue and save me from this madness? :wacko:

My PC Spec :

Intel Core I7 , 4GB Ram , 1GB ATI Graphic , Win 7 Ultimate

Have you tried to let Recording Service own the tuners, and use DVBViewer as client?

I managed to get two instances running, using Recording Service

Edited by McenterFreak

No. In fact I dont know about this service at all.Would you please send me some information about setting of this service or send me links about it.According to your comment I checked the online manuals of DVBViewer.But I confused and dont know where to start.Thanks!