Selecting channel in recording timer

Jordi Joan

Thank you for your great work on the recording service!

I wonder if there is any possibility to facilitate the selection of a channel in the recording timer window. I've got an antenna with a motor and therefore, I've a lot of channels, transponders and orbital positions in the list. If a ComboBox was inserted it would be fantastic in order to select the channels to record from the appropiate satellite and transponder. Without something similiar I sometimes find trouble to select and search the channel I want to program.

Thank you very much in advance.

post-100174-0-21427100-1351003237_thumb.png

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hello again,

Since nobody seems to have read my message and I think it is an important issue which is also covered by the message: http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/52038-suggestion-for-develop-timer-section/... I would like to face the problem again.

When having a large list of different SAT positions it is very difficult to find the exact position to be recorded... is it possible to have a list such as the one in the Channel List from DVBViewer? There you can find Folders with different satellites, different icons for scrambled and FTA channels...

Thank you very much!

• 1 month later...