Can't find bbc hd

Martin-UK

Hi,

Sorry for the newbie question, but I gues i'm in the right topic area ;)

I'm having trouble picking up bbc hd and not sure how to scan for it using DVBViewer pro (v4.9.6.20), the details are here according to a bbc website but not what I put in the scanner settings?

Astra 1N (28.2° East)

Transponder 50

Frequency: 10.84700 GHz

Vertical polarisation

Modulation: DVB-S2, 8PSK

Symbol rate: 23.0 Mbaud

FEC 2/3

Transport Stream ID: 2050

Channel SID

BBC HD 6940

BBC One HD 6941

Thanks in advance for you help.

You need an up-to-date transponder list for Astra 28° East (attached).

1) Store it in the Transponders subdirectory of the DVBViewer Configuration Folder (see Help -> Configuration Folder in DVBViewer).

2) Relaunch DVBViewer.

3) Select the transponder list in the scanner window ("Astra/Eurobird 28.2°E") and scan.

Astra 28E.ini

Thanks for the reply, I tried this but didn't seem to make any difference, on the scan what do I set the DiSEqc to? also do I level the group set to A?

Thanks for your time

Select 10847 MHz as the start frequency and click "Scan Frequency". DiSEqC setting only matters if you have a multi-satellite system. You can leave group as A if you only have one tuner.

The DVBViewer Scan facility is of limited use. Download TransEdit from the members' area and use that instead.