Help me setup EPG

cb9jde

Hi,

I have DVBViewer setup and working great apart from small problem with HD channels. Anyway I've been looking all over for instructions how to setup XEPG. I'm usually good at technical things but all instructions do not make any sense. Does anyone know a link to a good step by step guide to help me with this or can anyone help me at all, I would love to get this feature working properly but need a hand. I have been using web grab+ to gather the data.

Thanks

Can anyone help me as I am stumped with XEPG. I cant find anywhere which tells you how to set it up in a simple format, all instructions I have found are not in any legible order and make no sense. I have webgrabber+ set up to grab data for the channels but it won't import into DVBViewer through XEPG.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for good instuctions or help me through the setup. I have posted in another forum page but noone has bothered to even help. I find it ridiculous that I pay £15 and can not even get any useful EPG guide.

PLEASE HELP IVE BEEN TRYING FOR WEEKS

If you give me more info I could try to help.

I am new, but I managed to get it working.

You need a xmltv file with the epg data. You can use xepg to import it and to map the xmltv channels against the DVBViewer channels.

At the minute I have WebGrab + which generates an xmltv file which I then try to access using xepg. It appears that some items are loadin in but others are not. Did you use a set of instructions or use trial and error?

• 2 weeks later...

@cb9dje, you write about problems with Xepg, not the standard DVBViewer EPG. Xepg is a user contributed plugin for DVBViewer, i think it is better to write about problems with it in the Xepg thread:

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/20539-xepg/page__st__690