Problem with Task Scheduler

ramonchin

Hi.

I'm using last versions of DVBViewer and Task Scheduler on a Windows 7 SP1 OS.

I have set Task scheduler for "Schedule Next Recording Automatically when DVBViewer closes", but it doesn't happen, I mean the task isn't flagged after closing DVBViewer, so the recording never starts unless I flag it manually... Any advice?

It's better to choose "schedule all recordings auto when scheduler.exe starts" imo

Then add dvbtask scheduler (shortcut) into the startup (start-> all programs -> startup) it will auto start when you launch win7

It's better to choose "schedule all recordings auto when scheduler.exe starts" imo

Then add dvbtask scheduler (shortcut) into the startup (start-> all programs -> startup) it will auto start when you launch win7

But the problem remains because my pc is on sleep mode when it's off. I should restart it in order to get the tasks flagged...

Another way to get it, is launching again DVBViewer and close. With this second "close" tasks on DVBViewer get flagged.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by ramonchin

you have to check the option "On standby /hibernate continue with: default", that's what i use here it works great (this wakes up the comp of hibernation)

Last but not least you have to create a password for your account or it'll not work then in dvbtask tasks > execute as enter your password

I'm on win7 x64

Edited by themaster1