Task Scheduler and dual tuner.

skylark

I am using a Hauppage Wintv - Duet usb stick (which has two dvb-t tuners), along with DVBViewer Pro and the task scheduler plugin (V2.2.3). The problem I'm experiencing is that when using the timer or send to pvr (via the Epg)to set a recording, two instances of the timed recording will appear in the task scheduler (one for each tuner).

Is there a way of setting the task scheduler, so that only one instance of a timed recording is received and used, given my setup?

I've included a support.zip file (but suspect it won't be needed.)

support.zip

The dual tasks created by the TaskScheduler are unrelated to your dual-tuner.

The second task (2 minutes after the first) ensures that DVBViewer will be started in case the first task only wakes up the PC but does not start DVBViewer (which would normally happen with Win7).

The tasks created by the TaskScheduler will only launch TaskScheduler.exe itself, which in turn will only start the DVBViewer if it is not already running.