RS 1.23

PerryM

I've just upgraded to DVBViewerPro v5.0 and RS v1.23. Everything seems OK except that in RS the click on the red button in the Channel EPG doesn't work. It comes up and stays with a blank (black) menu and the usual Windows rotating icon. If you first select the program and then click on the red button in the info window then it works as normal.

I forgot to de-install the previous versions first - could this be an issue? It is Vista (SP2) by the way. I'll add a support.zip if you think it is relevant.

works for me, when I click the reb button it brings up the window with the options for the recording.

I tried this with IE.

Frank

.. and come to that, what decides which browser is used for the RS interface. I currently have IE selected as the default in the computer but RS is using Chrome.

If you want to try this with IE all you need do is put the Webserver ip address:8089

http://127.0.0.1:8089/ if on local host

you can try this with most browsers I guess. Just tried Safari, Chrome & Firefox. Red button works on all of them for me.

Happy New Year

Frank

Edited by fxv1

mmm . . . very curious! Did as you say and opened it in IE and it worked. Went back to Chrome and it worked there too! It will probably remain forever a mystery.

Thanks for the help and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the members.

cheers

I've just upgraded to DVBViewerPro v5.0 and RS v1.23. Everything seems OK except that in RS the click on the red button in the Channel EPG doesn't work. It comes up and stays with a blank (black) menu and the usual Windows rotating icon. If you first select the program and then click on the red button in the info window then it works as normal.

I forgot to de-install the previous versions first - could this be an issue? It is Vista (SP2) by the way. I'll add a support.zip if you think it is relevant.

Hi.

I have the exact same issue. Tried to go to 1.23 and all I get when I press the red dot, is a window with a thingy inside that just turns around forever. Using Win7 with IE9.

Maybe it is some cache issue or whatever. It seems to work in Chrome, but for now I am back to 1.21.2, since it works very well for me.

rco133