RS and Videos Database

fxv1

Hi, I need some guidance as to how add another folder to the recording Service.

C:\FXV300\Recording Folder 1765.30 GB 296.08 GB

C:\FXV300\Video 1765.30 GB 296.08 GB

I have already added the second folder to the recording Service ( as above) but its' contents do not appear on the recording list.

I have Rebuild Video library DB via the Tasks in RS but nothing appears.

I have looked at the wiki but could not find anything.

Regards RS is there any way to edit the channels that appear, for example I have 7 or 8 entries for channel 4, how can I delete them or make just make a list of channels I am interested in.

Cheers

Frank

Regarding channels: Edit them in DVBViewer. Stop Recording Service, start Recording Service. Then the changes will appear in Recording Service. I have made a channel list called Favorites. In Recording Service web interface upper left corner you can choose which channels should appear in the TV Guide

Hi, I need some guidance as to how add another folder to the recording Service.

C:\FXV300\Recording Folder 1765.30 GB 296.08 GB

C:\FXV300\Video 1765.30 GB 296.08 GB

I have already added the second folder to the recording Service ( as above) but its' contents do not appear on the recording list.

I have Rebuild Video library DB via the Tasks in RS but nothing appears.

I have looked at the wiki but could not find anything.

Regards RS is there any way to edit the channels that appear, for example I have 7 or 8 entries for channel 4, how can I delete them or make just make a list of channels I am interested in.

Cheers

Frank

Video library DB and the Recording DB is not the same thing (different databases). Use Refresh Recording DB instead. If that doesn't work immediately a stop and restart of RS could be necessary followed by a Refresh Recording DB.

Video library DB and the Recording DB is not the same thing (different databases). Use Refresh Recording DB instead. If that doesn't work immediately a stop and restart of RS could be necessary followed by a Refresh Recording DB.

Many Thanks, that sure has found most of the files apart the ones which were not recorded using DVBViewer.

Frank