DVBViewer script delays on startup

entrecour

I have been starting to get script delays on startup of DVBViewer 5.0 (in combination with RS 1.23). I started removing scripts to find the cause - it seems to be windowload - when I remove it startup is normal. I have rebooted and I can replicate the problem by putting the windowload script back in the script folder.

Is anyone else having problems with script delays at startup?

I have attached some support zips - before removing windowload and after, all run in debug mode. There is also one support attachment when channels could not be tuned - "RTSP/1.0 454 Session Not Found" appears in the logs.

DVBViewer is painfully slow at initialising and loading the channels and favourite lists from RS. Can I disable channel and favourite list loading in RS once DVBViewer had loaded them once i.e. are they stored by DVBViewer?

Thanks.

P.S. I noticed the hardware file in the support zip does not include OS details - it's W8 Pro 32 bit.

Well I found the real cause of the problem - strangely the service address was incorrect in DVBViewer's RS settings yet it was still able to work (sort of). I only noticed in the setup.xml

Incorrect address

-<section name="Service"><entry name="Enabled">1</entry><entry name="Adress">192.168.0.185:8089</entry><entry name="GetEPG">1</entry><entry name="SendToService">1</entry><entry name="GetRecs">1</entry><entry name="Timerlist">1</entry><entry name="Channellist">1</entry><entry name="Tuningpriority">0</entry><entry name="GetFavourites">1</entry><entry name="WOL">0</entry><entry name="WOLWait">30</entry><entry name="IgnoreLocalRecList">1</entry></section>

Correct address

-<section name="Service"><entry name="Enabled">1</entry><entry name="Adress">192.168.0.170:8089</entry><entry name="GetEPG">1</entry><entry name="SendToService">1</entry><entry name="GetRecs">1</entry><entry name="Timerlist">1</entry><entry name="Channellist">1</entry><entry name="Tuningpriority">0</entry><entry name="GetFavourites">1</entry><entry name="WOL">0</entry><entry name="WOLWait">30</entry><entry name="IgnoreLocalRecList">1</entry></section>