Please HELP with recording service setup

mcmurdock88

Please I am at the end. I am trying to set up the DVB service. On one computer I have USB Technisat hardware and the server running (192.168.1.12) On other computer I want to watch the streaming channel. So I set up Unicast Network device, I "like" find the hw (UND) I find all channels in channel list, and after I choose some channel I got report No hardware available. But I dont know what I have to do next :(.

Please Is it possible that someone can connect by Teamviewer and check my settings?

Thx very much Ales

Someone could check them here if you use the supporttool and post results. See link to instructions at top of this page.

Check the Unicast device is of same type as the hardware (satellite, cable or terrestrial). Network settings must also be correct.

Things to check:-

Is the DVBViewer Recording Service added to your Firewall exemptions list

Can you view TV on DVBViewer installed on the server with the hardware pointed to go through the Recording service

On the client PC can you view the recording service Web Interface

If you're on Google+ then I could look at your setting through a hangout sometime

My G+ Profile