Stock Exchange

Guest hackbart

Guest hackbart

Hi,

i got a couple of requests (erm to be honest only three till today) :bye: about the possibility to import teletext pages directly into excel.

After reading a couple of msdn documents and studying some example sources i assembled a simple import program. It does nothing more than to convert your teletext pages directly into excel. Since the most broadcasters are using a similar way to present tables it should be allow the import of stock data without changing anything.

Christian

PS: The plugin is in the upload center

Für alle die auf ihre Aktienkurse nicht verzichten können! Ein experimentelles Plugin - welches mit Sicherheit noch Fehler enthält - ohne Garantie also (und Weiterentwicklung garantiere ich auch nicht):

ExtraText - zur EXTRAktion von TeleTEXT Inhalten zur permanenten Anzeige

(Inhalte von verschiedenen Seiten eines Teletextproviders werden konzentriert in

einem Window dargestellt)

- für jeden Sender separat konfigurierbar.

- Anzeige von max. 10 frei konfigurierbaren Zeilen (Zeile 0 ist die Titelzeile des Windows).

- jede Zeile aus bis zu 5 Textelementen der Form "Fester Text" + Teletextausschnitt (Refresh erzwingen/Page/Subpage/Zeile/Spalte/Länge) in wählbaren Font konfigurierbar.

- Zur Zeilenkonfiguration des ?-Icon verwenden.

- Refreshrate einstellbar (0 = Fenster wird nicht angezeigt, Wiederanzeige durch erneuten Aufrufs des Plugins)

Wer über, zweifelsohne vorhandene, Mängel und Fehler hinwegsehen kann, möge es ausprobieren.

Als Anhang eine Beispielkonfiguration für n-tv ExtraText.ini (Achtung gehört nicht ins DVBViewer-Verzeichnis sondern zu den den privaten Daten - einfach Plugin aktivieren, ein Testfenster anlegen und nach ExtraText.ini suchen)

mfG erwin

Could you please post in the German Plugins section, if you want to post in German? I'd suggest to delete it here and to re-post it where it belongs - you will get more feedback there.

Thanks in advance.

Uploading to the forum is easy: ZIP the stuff and use "file attachment" when you are posting - below the Post Icons. Specify the file that shall be uploaded - will be done after clicking "Add Reply".

If you want to provide an additional screenshot-attachement, you'll have to post two times.

ZIP the stuff and use "file attachment" when you are posting - below the Post Icons. Specify the file that shall be uploaded - will be done after clicking "Add Reply".

So I've done! Obviously I'am behind a firewall :-(

erwin

even behind a firewall a htp upload should work...

Sorry, but I can't upload. Is here anybody whose e-mail-account i can use and who will post it in my place?

erwin

Is here anybody whose e-mail-account i can use

Possible but no real solution, cause if you want to update the stuff you're stuck again.

What happens when you try to upload? I'm using a firewall (Zonealarm) - no problem at all. Which firewall/browser do you use?

Is here anybody whose e-mail-account i can use

Possible but no real solution, cause if you want to update the stuff you're stuck again.

What happens when you try to upload? I'm using a firewall (Zonealarm) - no problem at all. Which firewall/browser do you use?

What happens when you try to upload?

Nothing else than after "Add Reply" the file-entry cleans-up. No change into the normal thread-view-mode.

Which firewall/browser do you use?

It's not a personal firewall like Zone-Alarm but an corporate one.

erwin

Guest Lars_MQ

Well I know serval companies which have proxy/firewall combinations, that block uploading via http, it doesn't matter which ending the files have.

Allthough I agree with griga, that's not a permanent solution, I think we should help erwin und maybe he finds over time a solution uploading for himself.

Meanwhile, erwin, if you want, you can send the file to lars*at*DVBViewer*dot*com (just despam it ;) ) and I'll put it online for you. But remember my system will block unknown file endings, so please use a zipped file.

greetings

lars

But some browsers can't upload any file to the forum. for example, I can't upload a png grafik with firefox. With IE, no problem ;)

With firefox the forum doesn't accept the file ;)

DIE FOLGENDEN FEHLER WURDEN GEFUNDEN

Dieser Typ kann nicht hochgeladen werden

Guest Lars_MQ

Hmm I've got the same error when I tried to upload the vdradmin stuff in whole. In my case it was a file > 2MB. After splitting the file there was no problem. It took me some time to figure it out ;)

It seem the message is a "I have encountered an error but I don't wanna tell about it" attitude ;)

lars