Problem whit a EPG in HD Channels

JordiV

I have a problem with the EPG from recording service, on channels that are not HD programming shown me, but the channels are Sd if I show programming, you know where is the fault? thank you very much.

my cards are;

Hauppage TDT channels

Skystarhd2 for a satelit

support.zip

..why not a little smaller? :whistle:

Can you tell which satellite and transponder?

Sorry for a big image

satellite Astra 19.2

transponder SD; 11318 22000

transponder HD; 11258 22000

..never mind, I've already found the transponders. There's nothing wrong. The EIT only contains present/following. For the SD channel apparently mediahighway 1 is used to list the complete EPG. Though I can't tell whether the HD channels are missing in mediahighway or a different transponder has to be added or they have changed to mediahighway 2. DVBViewer GE which is always up-to-date concerning EPG :) doesn't show the complete EPG for the DIGITAL+ HD channles either..

..never mind, I've already found the transponders. There's nothing wrong. The EIT only contains present/following. For the SD channel apparently mediahighway 1 is used to list the complete EPG. Though I can't tell whether the HD channels are missing in mediahighway or a different transponder has to be added or they have changed to mediahighway 2. DVBViewer GE which is always up-to-date concerning EPG :) doesn't show the complete EPG for the DIGITAL+ HD channles either..

and what is the solution? thank you very much.

Hola JordiV,

A mi también me pasa. Creo que en los canales HD de Digital+ no emiten mas allá del próximo EPG. Yo lo que hago es mirar el correspondiente canal en SD que tiene el mismo EPG que los HD, y si quiero programar una grabación, lo preparo como si fuese en SD y antes de guardar selecciono el canal en HD.

Si encuentras una solución avísame :)

Un saludo,

Dani

--

Hi JordiV,

Me too I feel. I think in the Digital + HD channels do not send beyond next EPG. What I do is look at the corresponding SD channel that has the same HD EPG that, and if I want to schedule a recording, I prepare as if in SD before saving and select the channel in HD.

If you find a solution let me know :)

Best regards,

Dani