Dvbviewer stops in 30sec

ramonchin

Hi.

I've a working install of last RS + DVBViewer 5.0

When DVBViewer starts with an encrypted channel, it plays nice but takes 20-30 seconds to freeze, then I have to "Rebuild graph" or switch between channels to fix it.

It happens even on recordings. Only 30 seconds are recorded unless it was closed on a different channel than the one I want to record...

Any solution?

support.zip

Edited by ramonchin

Hi.

I've a working install of last RS + DVBViewer 5.0

When DVBViewer starts with an encrypted channel, it plays nice but takes 20-30 seconds to freeze, then I have to "Rebuild graph" or switch between channels to fix it.

It happens even on recordings. Only 30 seconds are recorded unless it was closed on a different channel than the one I want to record...

Any solution?

I don't think you'll get much support for encrypted channels.

Pretty much DVBViewer is not at fault, it will work fine with fta. The problem you

Have is with either your plugin used or from the end which provides the channels.

I can say though viewer works fine for me on windows 7 with both fta and other channels. The recording service also

Works fine from both web page and direct streaming. It also works fine with xbmc both Eden and Frodo.

I've made a clean install of both DVBViewer 5.0 and RS 1.23.1 and it seems to be fixed :mellow:

I hope it lasts forever... :unsure:

It's failing again but I've checked where is the problem: I have [removed] plugin in both folders ("Plugins and "Plugins1")and Recording Service is always using "Plugins1" folder, so my cline is always taken by RS.

Is there anyway to make RS stops using plugins while DVBViewer is running? <_<

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common interface" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Is there anyway to make RS stops using plugins while DVBViewer is running?

Its obvious you are not using RS/DVBViewer as intended. Try with removing/disable all dvb cards in DVBViewer/options/hardware. Create a unicast or RTSP device instead. RS then controls the tuners and streams to all clients(DVBViewer) via the unicast device. In that way the clients wont use any plugins at all.