black screen on encrypted channel and RecService shutdown

alexeypa

I have a clean install of windows 7 x86 (all drivers and updates installed) + tuner tbs5680 + conex cam module with a subscription pay-TV

I installed TBSviewer (oem version of DVBViewer) and DVBViewer 5.0 + Record service 1.23.1

The situation is as follows:

1. by TBSviewer I can view all channels (free and encryption), all is fine.

2. by DVBViewer I can only watch free channels and the pay channel that I watched last through TVSviewer.

Ie for example:

opened TBSviewer, switch to "Discovery" (enc. channel), closed TBSviewer, opened DVBViewer - discovery works. If i switch to Anim.planet - black screen without any error.

again open TBSviewer, turn to Anim.planet, closed TBSviewer, opened DVBViewer - discovery does not work (black screen), but Anim.planet is worked. :)

next:

I found a workaround, and copied TbsCIapi.dll ver.1.0.1.1 (28/11/2012) in the DVBViewer folder and replaced TbsCIapi.dll 1.0.0.8 (19/12/2011). DVBViewer started to show all the channels!!! WOW!!! But after this Record service shows exactly one channel, after channel change - service restarts (perhaps several times)

Please tell me how to solve the problem, I'm very important to use the Record service with all encrypted channel :(

Thank you.

support.zip

Edited by alexeypa