Channel logos and DVBViewer 5.0

asdeane

Have recently parted with my 15.00 Euros, and so far a great investment. My only issues are Logos. I have downloaded the DVBLogos update that went through the motions but did'nt actually do anything?

I am using as backend to my XBMC frontend. Regardless if I add logos manually through TV control on XBMC or using DVBLogos update none work whatsoever. Most of the logos are incorrect. Any ideas please. Its just one of the things that i'm spending time on that really should'nt be necessary.

Also, is the ability to Pause/play, back and forward using frontend an XBMC issue or the backend plugin for XBMC?

Finally, sometimes while watching a channel with XBMC the TV picture will stop and a buffering message will appear that sits at 0%, despite the server being on same box as XBMC and the WinTV NovaTD Card.

Any help would be appreciated.

And I don't mind getting my hands dirty editing xml.

Thank you for replying, have tried those.

My steps have been.

1. Unzip Logopack into ..\DVBViewer\images\logos

2. Start XBMC Frodo 12 RC3 on Win7

3. System | Addons | TV | Add default folder for thumbs

4. Scan for Missing Icons

Almost instant result comes back as DONE, but nothing changed. Still all wrong Icons?

I have also tried using Channel Manager to add Icon to the channel but when you exit and restart, it reverts back to previous Icon state.

I have also tried using the pvr.DVBViewer-win32_logos.zip, add using Zip. Followed instructions to the letter, copy resulting folder contents to ..\images\logos and again, no changes.

It's just one of the things thats testing me now!! Any help appreciated.

Thank you again

Thank you for replying, have tried those.

My steps have been.

1. Unzip Logopack into ..\DVBViewer\images\logos

2. Start XBMC Frodo 12 RC3 on Win7

3. System | Addons | TV | Add default folder for thumbs

4. Scan for Missing Icons

Almost instant result comes back as DONE, but nothing changed. Still all wrong Icons?

I have also tried using Channel Manager to add Icon to the channel but when you exit and restart, it reverts back to previous Icon state.

I have also tried using the pvr.DVBViewer-win32_logos.zip, add using Zip. Followed instructions to the letter, copy resulting folder contents to ..\images\logos and again, no changes.

It's just one of the things thats testing me now!! Any help appreciated.

Thank you again

Thank you, thats the special Addon I have used. I downloaded again and have been through the same checks word for word.

- This will only work on Windows

- Install the add-on and close XBMC

- Create the folder C:\DVBLogos

- Start XBMC

- Logos will be saved renamed there and a notification will be displayed when it's finished

- Close XBMC

- Copy all logos to Program Files\DVBViewer\Images\Logos

- Restart the Recording Service

- Delete C:\DVBLogos

Still nothing.

The Download, I added to XBMC via | Systems | Addons | Install .Zip

Is it the release of XBMC Frodo12 RC3?

Do not understand why this is happening.