Direct Streaming HD-Live-TV to Nexus 10

@wfm

Problem is back on the S3 Samsung

so I have re-downloaded this streamint3.html

put it in SvcWeb/Iphone folder

all I get, when streaming, is this message: "sorry this file can not be played".

And the funny part: streaming works on the tablet, and DR TV on the net also on both devices now

It's really weird..

and another question: is it possible to move the slider ( fast forward) in any way? as far as I can see it is not possible...

Yesterday I watched a 1½ hour recording and after one hour I by accident hit the power button on the tablet, and had to start from scratz, well I let it play and then after one hour I decided to pick up the tablet but I hit the "go-back" button and had to start from scratz again, which I didn't.. I went inside house and and saw the remaining half hour on my PC..

Understand the problem?

another little problem is missing subtitles on some programs and recordings, but not all..

Hello krasno,

some days before I installed Version 1.26 oft RS-service. No Problem until now.

I do not use my S3 for looking TV, it has a big display, but the tablet ..

I use my tablet mainly for looking live-soccer on the couch and therefore I need no

slider.

If looking recordings, I put these on on a stick and put the stick on the tablet.

Then there's no problem with sliding.

Sorry, but I can not help you.

Good luck !

Hi,

I had a similar problem on my Nexus 7 (Tegra 3 quadcore cpu running at 1.3GHz), Wifi 802.11n and XBMC. Try the XBMC with the DVBViewer plugin for Android, VPlayer might not support the hardware acceleration of your T604 GPU in your Nexus 10. The solution for me was a XBMC beta version with hardware acceleration enabled for the GPU built in to the Tegra 3 CPU, I think the release version of XBMC doesn't support hardware acceleration on some devices. And decoding HD and audio without hardware acceleration enabled is too much for the dualcore Exynos 5250 CPU running at 1.7 GHz used in your tablet. Check and see if there is a beta version of XBMC with hardware acceleration for the Mali T604 GPU that is built into your CPU running in your tablet. It worked for me and my Nexus 7. Hope this information helps.

Edited by Bulletdemon360

Hi, I had a similar problem on my Nexus 7 (Tegra 3 quadcore cpu running at 1.3GHz), Wifi 802.11n and XBMC. Try the XBMC with the DVBViewer plugin for Android, VPlayer might not support the hardware acceleration of your T604 GPU in your Nexus 10. The solution for me was a XBMC beta version with hardware acceleration enabled for the GPU built in to the Tegra 3 CPU, I think the release version of XBMC doesn't support hardware acceleration on some devices. And decoding HD and audio without hardware acceleration enabled is too much for the dualcore Exynos 5250 CPU running at 1.7 GHz used in your tablet. Check and see if there is a beta version of XBMC with hardware acceleration for the Mali T604 GPU that is built into your CPU running in your tablet. It worked for me and my Nexus 7. Hope this information helps.

I have tried XBMC some months ago, it dosn't work on either S3 or tablet. But I guess it might one day in the future.. right now it works like this: black screen with subtitiles and sound, but OK better than nothing ....

I use this version: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152005

The version with no hardware acc. is also not working. here sound and picture is totally out of sync, and not running fluent.

Edited by krasno

Hello krasno, some days before I installed Version 1.26 oft RS-service. No Problem until now. I do not use my S3 for looking TV, it has a big display, but the tablet .. I use my tablet mainly for looking live-soccer on the couch and therefore I need no slider. If looking recordings, I put these on on a stick and put the stick on the tablet. Then there's no problem with sliding. Sorry, but I can not help you. Good luck !

Thanx... !!

Well it was a try to ask if you had any ideas..

I sometimes, not very often, watch a movie on the tablet in bedroom, but I guess it is more smart to buy one more TV... that the movie stops after an hour and not possible to resume playing from where it stopped is not very smart...

What is wrong with the s3 set-up at the moment I have no idea, but maybe it will start working by itself like last time :D