Pro registered user can't access the members section,

ITSphera

I purchased DVBViewer 05/10/08, and in Jan 2013 when trying to was informed that my credentials had to be changed. I filled in the form, and waited, and waited for an email containing my new credentials. No email arrived. I don't write an email to Mr Hackbart because I'm an PRO registerd user and I use your web-form for an access to members area.

Frustrated, I wait , and wait again.. nothing!!

I still remember DVBViewer was a great product in the past!

I now want to try DVBViewer again, and have once again tried to obtain new credentials to enter into the members section and download my old release of DVBViewer. I've filled in the form for new credentials use same email of first accounting, an existing and operative email address - nothing, don't receive any email with new credentials.

Can anyone suggest how I can get your attention? I'm your USER!!!! Ad vitam, and I want only donload my version of product, nothing more.

The web form to obtain new credentials (https://www.dvbviewe...rs/keystart.php)

Thanks for any help you can provide

Fabrizio

Have you read the instructions on this page?

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/42222-how-to-get-new-credentials/

Read it carefully, and read all of it.

Also check your spam email folders.

Im having same issue. Waited over two weeks no email, I have also checked all folders on mail server, nothing from DVBViewer site at all.

Im in the same situation, came back to DVBViewer after a few years and now have no access.

I have read and re-read the "how to update old credentials" many times, still nothing.

Any help would be great.