EPG Search bug RS 1.24

majstang

Found a possible bug when using the EPG Search. Typing in the show to search for brings up the list with possible matches alright. However ticking the box in front of the actual show to record and then press record button doesn't make the show yellow as used to be the case. No recordingtimer gets created either. Using the Chrome browser.

Also there seem to be something fishy with the search box history memory (doubleclick popup list) for the search box. Typing in a show does not stick in the search history. Perhaps it's browser related?

Edited by majstang

The search result page does not show timers created from within the search results. That's since forever the case. ;)

Reason:

The search results need to be re-loaded, to show the scheduled timers and this could mean executing the search over and over again, which is extreme costly performance wise...

Maybe I can come up with some "clever" client side javascript to accomplish this, if I find the time. :)

I do not follow exactly, but my point was there's no longer possible to create recording timers from the search results, like it was before and that is quite severe. Don't know if this is only the case for Chrome users. Whether they get yellow marked or not has subordinate significance :)

works for me. Please press the refresh/reload page button of your browser and try again. :)

oh and they get yellow if you use the checkboxes, only if you schedule a timer from the epgdetails they don't get yellow...

Have been hittin reload like crazy all evening, but no luck so far ;)

What happens when pressing record button is the tick in the box disappears and leaves it empty. If navigating to Timer tab no timer has been created. Alright...perhaps it's time to reboot. It was a while ago :D

Yes, that is a confirm! I have it working with IE, but not with Chrome even after the reboot. Sounds probable some javascript optimization could be the culprit.

Excellent, now it works like a charm! Many thanks Lars :biggrin:

For other Chrome/Opera users if applying the fix, after copying the files into the svcweb folder you have to stop and restart

RS to reload the fixed html files.