More Chrome trouble

majstang

Having more troubles in Chrome. This time in the webinterface recordings tab. Unicode stars does not show, but are present on Timeline. Thumbnails for recordings are gone.

post-56433-0-75604800-1361627655_thumb.jpg

Yes, only for chrome. Unicode stars are showing in IE recordings tab alright. Thumbnails does not work in IE recordings though. Can't remember if the ffmpeg controls thumbnails at recordings page?

have you checked if the imagefile exists in the "Images\Thumbs\Recordings\" folder? What about the svcdebug.log? any entries about the thumbnail generation?

Turns out the thumbnail issue is not related to the RS 1.24. Last thumbnail was made months ago, so it seems to have stopped working a while back without me notice it.

Unicode star issue is RS 1.24 related though. Stars on recordings page works with RS 1.23.1 and not with RS 1.24. Just tested it.

Edited by majstang

Just realized when downgrading to RS 1.23.1 that what was missing was the Channel logos on tooltip on recordings page, hence you asked me if the TV logos was showing on timeline/tv guide. Sorry I'm so slow :blush:

Anyway, these logos doesn't show up on the recordings page in RS 1.24, so that issue is back on. Seems my thumbnail issues for the recordings is a separate issue I have to investigate closer.

EDIT: of course thumbnail generation doesn't work if CreateThumbs is set to 0 in service.xml... :blush:

:bye:

Edited by majstang