Recording Service 1.24.0.0

xtonys

Hi

Apologies if I have started a thread in the wrong place... I searched for Recording Service 1.24.0.0 bugs, but couldnt find a general place?

I have installed Recording Service 1.24.0.0.

I want to ask if anyone has experienced these problems and how to fix them....

Google Chrome is my preferred browser. When I search a program in EPG, tick the box and click record.... it does not go yellow and does not appear in the timer list.

If I use Firefox, it works.

I have deleted browser history and run ccleaner to delete any cached files related to previous recording service (that worked fine in Chrome)

----------

The record button on this same screen would ideally stay in position. As I scroll down a list of EPG search results, the record disappears.

----------

It would be great to be able to switch audio channels on recordings that are played on either my LG TV or a Sony SMP-N200.

My workaround is to create a copy of BBC HD and BBC1 HD so I have an AC3 channel and and MPEG2/NAR (narration) channel. If I remember I can record the AC3.

Would be nice to switch between audio tracks, but I dont see any options when I select Audio Track from the DLNA streamers I have.

If I play the same recording directly with DVBViewer 5, I get the AC3 track by default.

Im sure there's gonna be some xml file edit to change streaming audio default to AC3, but no idea where....

---------

Thanks for the advice...

I cant upload the support.zip as its 303kb and max single file size is 155.06kb

Edited by xtonys

The record button on this same screen would ideally stay in position. As I scroll down a list of EPG search results, the record disappears.

Actually, I think you have a point there! It would be nicer for sure and easy to accomplish as well :)

Actually, this idea is not that bad. Any takers? it's just a little html and javascript. No need for me to get directly involved. I just integrate it into the setup when it's done... :)