Mystique SaTiX-S2 Sky Xpress DUAL - second Tuner

Rittberg

Today I replaced my TT3200-S2 with the Mystique.

The card is very sensitive and I am able to view channels that I was not able to view with the TT3200-S2.

I connect my dishes to the 2 tuners, to the first tuner 4 dishes using a DiSEqC and to second tuner one dish (no DiSEqC).

I am facing a problem, The 4 dishes connected to the first tuner are working excellent but when going to watch channel from the Dish connected to the second tuner NO signal.

What is strange, When I select in the DVBViewer -> Options -> Hardware -> first tuner -> "Do not use" , I am able to receive a signal from the Dish connected to the second tuner .

Going back to the first tuner and changing back in the Options -> Hardware -> first tuner -> to "Normal", I am able to watch from the first tuner but again not from the second tuner.

Thanks for any advise.

Edit : I installed back the TT3200-S2 and the problem remain - I am unable to watch using 2 tuners (one tuner in the Mystique and the second on in the TT3200-S2 ), in order to watch from each tuner I have manually to disable the second tuner not in use.

Attached is the support file.

support.zip

Edited by Rittberg