epg keeps disappearing on client pc after restart

cundogg

Hello. I have just set up the netstream plugin and its working perfectly on all my client pc's. I have been importing the epg with xepg to all my client pc's and it imports without any problems however when I restart DVBViewer the epg has disappeared. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

What kind of clients are you using?

You should disable the "DVB EPG" in the channel list Editor by all channels where you use external EPG.

And I would recommend using the Recording Service instead of the netstream plugin.

Edited by Tjod

Hi sorry for the late reply. My internet was down for a while. I appreciate the help. The client pc's are running windows 7. I know the recording service is good but the only reason I chose to use the netstream plugin was because recording service can't be controlled by my media centre remote but DVBViewer running netstream can be. If you know of a way of controlling the recording service web server by remote please let me know. Thanks.