HD Channels start to slow down after 15mins...

Jigsy

Like the topic says I am using the paid for Pro version and when viewing HD channels they are perfect for the first 15 mins or so then they begin to slow down is the only way I can describe the problem.

I'm running Windows 7 and have the AMD A4-5300 with on board GFX with 8gig ram. I've changed and changed codecs so much I have no idea which option is the best and thats where I could do with some help. Currently I am using Cyberlink codecs and they start off great but after a while the video starts slow down like its missing frames.

Does anyone have any good codec choices I could try and also if I change the h.264 codec do I need to make sure the audio codec matches the video ?

Many thanks

Jigsy

The Microsoft codecs in Windows 7 are as good as any for video. I have used them on much lower-powered systems than yours. Audio is different. My experience was that the MS codecs did not handle AC3-encoded audio well. This could be your problem.

I would recommend MS for video and AC3filter for audio.

try to enable the dvbclock in: view> filers> dbsource > enable dvbclock and restart te graph

and for the codecs: arcsoft avc h264 / ffdhow audio work great for me

Thanks to both of you for those suggestions. The Microsoft codecs are indeed excellent and I am going to keep them as the picture quality is fantastic plus no slow down after 15-20 mins, also you are right about the audio ac3 filters give the best results for me. I have enabled what the themaster1 has suggested not sure what it does but it has not made it any worse or better if I am honest but thank you non the less.

Really glad I bought the pro version I had no idea the members area was filled with cool mods/plugins.