TBS6991

While I use a cable dual tuner / dual CI TBS6680, but maybe they will help my knowledge.
DVBViewer as of version 4.9.9.2, and version 5.0 contains a library tbsCIapi.dll v.1.0.0.8 (I don't understand why).
Try to use tbsCIapi.dll from the latest versions of other programs (v.1.0.1.0 or later) from tbsdtv.com.

start menu > programs > DVBViewer > DVBViewer Pro Downloader >> and reinstall Support for Turbosight cards

That will give you version 1.0.1.1 of the tbsCIapi.dll

Hi,

new version of DVBViewer (5.0) did not bring any improvement for TBS6680 card (dual tuner/dual CI).

With the bundled dynamic library (tbsCIapi.dll v.1.0.0.8) does not work. ....

Maybe from the browser cache? Clear it, then download again.

No, no Griga. I checked it again today. In fact, it's not important. TBS team still did not fix the driver problém of the TBS6680...

• 1 year later...

Hi,

This is just to confirm that (at least my installation of the DVBViewer Pro 5.3 ) brought no connection to the CI of a TBS 6991SE. A (in my case)

functioning workaround is copying the TBSCapi.dll from the TBSViewer (which you get with the tv card) to the DVBViewer main directory. The driver

version I got was 1.0.1.3.