LAN streaming

Przemek211

I configured the server on the newest Rec. service. It works on that PC where server is. However when I want to start it on the second computer it says that No hardware available. Of course i didn't use it on the server pc in that time. I remember it was working with old DVBserver. What am I doing wrong?
When i add the Unicast Network Device on client (2nd PC) it doesn't show the server on autodiscovery (sometimes it is and shows as HTPC, but never worked). On server PC that is in everytime.

When i tried to use Rec. service wizard (in help section of DVBViewer) it's the same problem. It doesn't show on second pc, but shows on server pc.

In server section of Rec. Service i choose automatic interface.

Moreover web interface works also only in the server pc. I don't understand it because the connection between computers works pretty well and i can access the resource without any problems.

Any ideas? ;)

Wow, thanks, this is it. When i off the windows's firewall it works correctly :) However, i want to restart it. I add the service control and service options to exception list, but it still doesn't work with firewall ON. What should i do to let the rec service work?

Thank you, it works great now :)

So I have one other question. I saw topic about watching on Nexus. Is this possible to watch stream on Android phones? Could you give me any links?