Does RS unscramble the stream before pass it to net ?

Hello, I'm trying to establish streaming to my Galaxy S3/iPAD devices from RS w/o any success.

While I have watched TV from any computer in my local Ethernet but right now I need more mobility and flexibility. Thus I have been started to play with streaming features of RS. Thus the situation is as following I can watch TV from DVBViewer Pro installed on my desktop/laptop but I cannot do the same from other device.

Can anybody point me to some guide with clear description on how to set-up such streaming option?

While I think that I cannot open stream for any TV channel as RS is streaming the the channel without unscrambling it before. I will try to add some FTA channel to double check it but any way I need a clear answer on the question in the subject.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Dmitry.

Does RS unscramble the stream before pass it to net ?

Not really, the RS tells the TV driver which streams it wants. And the TV driver handles the rest (CI, CAM and smart card are responsible for the decryption). And the RS gets the unscrambled streams from the TV driver.

And as a result only unscrambled streams are passed to the net.

Yes, I'm using the plugin to descramble the stream and it located just in Plugins folder. So RS is loading it from other subfolder within Plugins in the different way than DVBViewer, really?

Thank you for reply, I will try however never heard it before.

If you use plugin to descramble

You cam put the plugin in plugins/plugins1 and it will be loaded by RS

Yes, I'm using the plugin to descramble

Forum rules:

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combi­nation with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common inter­face" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies re­gardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

Topic closed.