Recording Service 1.26

Hi

I noticed a couple of possible bugs....

UPnP

I get a list of devices, but some are duplicated with different IP addresses.

Is there a purpose for this, or is it perhaps better to only show currently available devices with currently allocated DHCP IP addresses?

A minor bug for the web interface discussed before.,.

on the EPG search screen, where there is a long list of search results, as you scroll down the results list, the header information disappears. I think this was a fairly easy fix to retain on-screen...

I cant upload my support.zip, as its 297kb. The file limit is 155kb

You're welcome to post this easy fix here.

The RS lists all found UPnP devices on all network interfaces. You can exclude a network interface in the options http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Options_Service_-_Web/UPnP#Do_NOT_use_IP.28s.29_2

when i said easy, I was quoting a previous conversation....

majstang - Actually, I think you have a point there! It would be nicer for sure and easy to accomplish as well smile.gif

Lars_MQ - it's just a little html and javascript.

Related to the recording service, is it possible to reference the "transmitted" images, channel logos and EPG data for recordings in DVBViewer?

I am working on a skin and want to change some things...

Is there a developers kit available for understanding how the menus work, how actions and buttons work on each OSD screen, etc?

Thanks

I am learning xml at the moment, so maybe I can create something that will hold the status page banner heading static with a lower frame for results... :)

• 4 months later...

I wont ask, why there are errors in recorded file?(My dvb-s signal r 69%(its never be 100%, no matter what i use dvb-t or dvb-s))

I hope u help me :)

What are the errors you get?

ıt wıll be useful to ınclude support.zıp so people can see your dvbvıewer confıg fıles and understand the codecs used or other hardware/tuner ıssues.

The sıgnal strength depends on the tuner card drıver and the way ıts represented ın OSD skın you are usıng.

If you have a regular satellıte box, thıs should show you both sıgnal strength and sıgnal qualıty. the qualıty ındıcatıon ıs mıssıng from dvbvıewer.

If you are gettıng pıxelatıon wıth a regular satellıte box, try an ınlıne sıgnal amplıfıer. I use these for one of my dıshes that has a very dıffıcult to fınd sıgnal.

If SD channels are fıne, but you experıence problems wıth HD channels, maybe check the qualıty of the LNB, cables for corrosıon or damage/kınks...

you can get the support tool program that makes the support.zıp fıle from thıs forum - just search for supporttool