Elgato SAT>IP and RS 1.26

ccristal

Hi!

I have enabled RTSP/SAT>IP on my RS 1.26 and replaced my old Unicast Device with a RTSP network device in DVBViewer Pro 5.1. They both live on the same machine, and everything is working perfectly.

However, Elgato SAT>IP on my Android device is not able to see the RS: when I start Elgato, whatever I choose, it comes back with "No devices found".

What am I doing wrong? Is there anything I need to check on my system/router/firewall to make sure that the RS gets discovered?

I have read somewhere that SAT>IP uses UPnP for discovery... and I am sure that is working well between my Android device and my PC, as RS gets correctly discovered as a UPnP Server. But then, why not with Elgato SAT>IP?

Thanks for your help!

ccristal

SAT>IP uses UPnP discovery and normaly it's not blocked by the router. You can check if the RS UPnP server is found by any UPnP able software on your android device.

I can confirm with that my nexus 7 can find the RS with the elgato SAT>IP app.