Missing frequency in scan by DVBViewer, not in TransEdit

SteenJarboel

When I make a channelscan in DVBViewer from 143 MHz to 858 MHz, the frequenzy 222 MHz is not detected,
althoygh it is detected in TransEdit.

See KabelNew.ini file saved from DVBViewer, and see screenshot of TransEdit: TransEditClip.jpg

When I enter the values for frequency etc. I can see and hear the channel (LorrHD renamed by me to Lorry),
but I cannot record it - the file becomes empty.
See settings in Kabel.ini (in Kabel.zip) saved from DVBViewer.

The Lorry channel is ok on my 2 TV-sets (Panasonic and Philips)

I have similar problems with a few other channels.

Why can DVBViewer not detect a frequency, that nicely is detected by TransEdit???

support.zip

KabelNew.zip

post-63602-0-84431000-1368603478_thumb.jpg

Kabel.zip

When I make a channelscan in DVBViewer from 143 MHz to 858 MHz, the frequenzy 222 MHz is not detected,

althoygh it is detected in TransEdit.

Maybe DVBViewer and TransEdit are using different transponder lists for scanning?

Yes they did. The Denmark YouSee transponder needed a lot of updates.

I attach the edited file, but be aware there are only frequencies for the basic packet. I do not have the full packet.

DVB-C_dk_YouSee_SJ.ini

Maybe DVBViewer and TransEdit are using different transponder lists for scanning?

Yes they did.

Take care that DVBViewer uses the same transponder list as TransEdit, and everything will be fine. If TransEdit.exe and DVBViewer.exe are located in the same directory it should be possible to select the same transponder list for scanning in both applications. If they are not located in the same directory it's an installation fault caused by not reading the TransEdit ReadMe.

I attach the edited file, but be aware there are only frequencies for the basic packet.

To be true, I'm not interested in Danish packets :)